Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Playtime

It was soooooo cold in the shop today! I had to think of something to warm myself up.  Any excuse to get the heat gun out lol!!!!!
Here I have decided to use one of my wonderful, and so underrated La Blanche Stamps.
I stamped her, coloured her, distressed her and tore her out.
I placed her onto a background which was stamped with another La Blanche stamp, and created a resist, using clear embossing powders.  I then ink the background with distress inks.
I placed the torn stamped image on top of the background and covered with clear embossing ink and powders.  I then triple embossed to give an enamel finish.
When it was cool, I cracked the final product and brushed wax into the cracks.
Hope you like it!


This is now displayed on the wall in my shop That Craft Place, hence the drawing pins!

2 comments:

Watts on the cards??? said...

Wow this is very unique, I love it!! xx

~Tammy~ said...

What a great display for your shop! This is very unique!