Sunday, 29 January 2012

Welcome to my blog. My name is Lisa and I have a craft shop in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
It all began many years ago..... my passion for crafting did, anyway! But the house looked more like a craft shop.  DH was getting cross and putting all my bits away and I was getting frustrated when I couldnt find anything!
His famous words were... you have enough here to open a craft shop!!!! Well, he was right, and that was the birth of That Craft Place!
Time has not been my own since then, but now the shop has settled and we are doing well, I have managed to find some "me" time to show my work, using mostly what I sell in my shop.
I am going to show you some pictures of how my crafting has developed over the years.........



I hope you will follow my journey....
I would love to meet new crafters so pop by and leave me a comment and I will do the same for you!
I look forward to joining in some challenges and making new crafty friends!
Lisa xxxxx

3 comments:

Happycrafter said...

What lovely cards, I'm following you now, looking forward to seeing what new projects you make
Shell

sues crafting corner said...

Hi Lisa I am following you now. Your cards are beautiful. I hope your move goes well and hopefully my hubby met bring me to your shop in the summer

Luv and hugs

Sue xx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Not surprised you're doing well in your shop Lisa . . . you are such an enthusiastic stamper/crafter and every time I pop in there's something new to see. x