Sunday, 12 February 2012

Challenge 6 - Love is all around......

There is a a great challenge going on over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog, and here are my 2 entries.  A little out of my comfort zone as I am a prisma, polychromo and speccies kinda girl!  The black and white one was one I used as an entry, as it meant using up lots of scraps.....and getting my Cricut out again!!!! A rarity these days!
Anyway hope you like it.
I have entered this into the following challenges:
The Crafty Pad - "B" is for.... and for me, its Black!
Hiding in my craftroom..... using scraps.
CESChallenge Blog .... Layers, more than 3

My second card was a cute Cuddly Buddly digi I had.  I do love their stamps!
This is actually using watercolours.... so both cards are not my usual style!
Happy crafting!
xxxxxx


7 comments:

Di said...

Both beautiful cards - very different to one another and totally perfect for 'Love is all around', great colouring too! Reminds me, I need to make a Ruby Wedding card - so the challenge is right up my street! Di xx

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Cant wait to see what you come up with Di!!!!!!!!!

May said...

Beautiful cards Lisa as always, Lovely!! Hugs May x x x

Marina said...

Your black and white card is really elegant.

Dawn said...

I love your cards! Especially the black & white! Just perfect for The Letter B Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Don't forget we have a DT call running if you're interested!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kezzy said...

Wow stunning cards :-) i love how completely different they are but so gorgeous in there own ways, the black and White is so elegant and my Sis would love to receive this, we call her posh but broke lol and for me I love the cute doggy and the fresh spring colours. 2 cards but both fantastic, and I certainly wouldn't believe you were out of your comfort zone :-). Also Congrats on getting in the magazine, meant to mention it on your woyww comment. Kezzy x

~Laurie said...

Both cards are wonderful!! Thanks for participating in the Hiding in My Craft Room challenge! Be sure and check back each Saturday for a new challenge.