Friday, 3 February 2012


Evening All,

I am so sorry I have been slack in the blogging at the moment, but this is because I have so much going on at the moment.


We are moving shops and its been crazy!  We dont take occupation until March but there is sooooooo much to do that I dont know if I am coming or going!

But I would like to give a big warm welcome to my newest followers - hope you continue to read and enjoy my blog. Big hugs to May at Mays Happy Daze for awarding me the Liebster award:


Thank you so much for this award!!! May is a fantastic crafter, committed follower and she helps me enormously, please check out her blog to see her gorgeous work and read her lovely posts. 


The Liebster award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers. The Rules are:


1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. 
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog. 
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
The blogs I've chosen are listed below. They inspire me in so many ways. Click on over to their sites and take a look!


I've checked out the blogs I follow and looked specifically for the newest bloggers on the block - because it is my view that when starting out on this blogging thing, you need all the encouragement you can get :) So, in no particular order, here are my nominations for this award:


Erin over at http://ellfiessparkleanddust.blogspot.com/
Sue over at  http://suescraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
Joanna over at http://underacreativespell.blogspot.com/
Flyin Freesian over at http://craftyfresian.blogspot.com/
Dawn over at http://sunshinecoastcrafter.blogspot.com/


Have a great day!!! 

2 comments:

sues crafting corner said...

Hi Lisa, thank you so much this really means a lot to me. Someone else has already awarded this to me about a month ago, but coming from you, someone who runs her own business and dt teams and as you say changing shops it means so much......once again thank you. Thanks for picking me as the winner of or last weeks challenge, sorry I haven't entered one this time but I haven't been well...but will definitely enter the next one.....take care Hun talk soon. Hugs Sue xx

Dawn Ellis said...

Hi Lisa
My first award !!!! I don't know what to say.... Firstly I would like to thanks my Mum and my Dad, my Agent.... lol !!! Seriously, thank you very much - it is nice to know there are other crazy people like me that love to do this kind of stuff.
I can't wait to see you in the new shop - good luck with the move.
Dawn. xxx