Sunday, 12 February 2012


I dont often get a chance to play these days. 
The shop takes up all of my time, and although I stock some wonderful products, its often hard to get time to use them!
Well I stole a Tim Holtz die from the shelf, some extra distress inks and a couple of new dies we had in and stashed them in my bag and took them home lol!!!!!!
I enjoyed an afternoon of inking, scrunching, cutting and tearing and it was really therapeutic!
I have decided to enter this into the following challenges:
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes

10 comments:

Victoria said...

You might not get much chance to play, but you more than make up for it! This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the pink and brown tones, and the distressed look. Stunning!

laney said...

WOW! Absolutely fabulous!!
hugs
laney

Di said...

Fabulous - brown and pink always look so lovely and you sure cracked it here! I have lots of TH stuff that I really should try out. Err, off to bed to tell my Teddy all about it. Happy Dance here :) Di xx

Watts on the cards??? said...

Awww this is really gorgeous, I love the colours especially! xx

Kezzy said...

Wow yet again a stunning card, I absolutely adore your styles, and love the Girly grunge of this card. I went out and bought making cards today but couldn't find your card Doh!! Wrong magazine lol. I normally buy it online, does your craft shop sell them? I buy from alot of stores online but now I definitely want to support yours now lol :-) xxxx

May said...

STUNNING Card Lisa, you have been having some fun, love the colour choice!! FABULOUS, Hugs May x x

elfie said...

stunning .. elegant .. beautiful .. what i else can i say xx

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Hi there!
Yes, my craft shop does sell them..... and thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you ever need something, always ask as my shop site is not always as up to date as my stock lolxxxxx

lainey said...

gorgeous!!! lovely soft colours :) lainey x

Sandy said...

Very pretty!
sandy