Wednesday, 22 February 2012

WOYWW - only just made it.....

Happy Wednesday to you all!!!


Phew!  Only just made it today.   It has been a manic day at the shop.  I am exhausted!!!! But I could not miss out on visiting you and indeed joining you on WOYWW today.  

Well I have managed to get my daughter to bed, stamp a few images..... and organise my Speccies.  I am now firmly seated on my bed, laptop, remote control, duvet, speccies and stamps..... watching Masterchef!  Now that's my way to relax.   I hope you dont think this cheating.... but my bed in the evening becomes my permanent workdesk..... I really ought to separate the two, its just my fave place to relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are all well this Wednesday and I will be off for a peak at all your desks over the next few days!!!! Happy Crafting!

I hope you keep following me as over the next few weeks I will be uploading lots of new pics of the new MUCH LARGER shop!!!  Now that will be a REAL workdesk when its finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa xxxxx

11 comments:

Diana Evans said...

oh wow!!! you have a great place to work!!! and the biggest stash of copic markers ever!!!

Raven's Rest Studio, Jennifer Conway said...

Oh what luxury...crafting in bed! Love your selection of markers - fun! Happy Wednesday! *smiles* ~Jen (#143)

Karen said...

Love your stamped and coloured images. Sounds like a really fab way to unwind :)

Happy WOYWW and have a great week, Luv Karen xx

karen said...

Oooh, that looks very relaxing and cozy! Those are cute images you have and the fairy you have coloured is gorgeous!
Happy WOYWW!
xoxo Karen #93

sandra de said...

Great collection of colours and images on you "desk".

ScrappnBee said...

Love crafting in bed! However, you are much neater than I to brave the color markers and the white comforter! LOL!Have a fabulous WOYWW! -Amanda 12x12 or 144!

kay said...

totally agree bed is the best place to relax,lots of fabby pens to play with,x

Anne-marie said...

I love your workspace lol your image look fab have a great week
Anne-marie #4

Joanna King (aka Asia K) said...

I can't wait to see the new shop!!!! I will be in Eastbourne on Sunday, maybe I will be able to drag my hubby near the shop to have a secret peek ;) What's the new address? Happy woyww! x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Oooh new shop? I often take my images & speccies to bed for the evening! lol Hope you enjoyed this week's snoop around the creative desks for WOYWW. I'm still nosing, I know it's Friday, but I will get to everyone! Take care Zo xx 81

scrappymo! said...

What lovely images...be sure to post the finished cards...They look so pretty.