Sunday, 15 April 2012

Anything but a square or rectangle

Good morning everyone, and I trust you all had a fabulous Easter!
Hopefully I will be back on track now that the shop has been opened successfully and we are back to relative normality!!! Its a time consuming job these days, but I have enjoyed getting back to That Craft Place Challenges and some cardmaking!  So.... here is my DT card for our current challenge, Anything but a square or rectangle.
Keep your eyes peeled for some new challenge sponsors, including the fabulous Indigo Blu and Crafters Companion.

This cute little card is made using the gorgeous Cheery Lynn dies and the stamp is a wonderful stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs and coloured with my fabulous Speccies (Spectrum Noirs). The flower in the left had corner has been made with copper wire mesh which will be coming soon to the website.  The flowers are from MeiFlower and the leaf die is from Joy.



Dont forget to hop on over to the challenge at That Craft Place!!!!!
Also find me on Facebook.

3 comments:

Erin said...

beautiful work lisa and loving the mesh flower
erin xx

laney said...

Fabulous card Lisa and I'm loving your mesh flower too!!
hugs
laney

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Very delicate and ornate x