Thursday, 5 April 2012

I'm back!

Well, firstly I need to apologise for being away for soooooooo long!  I have been setting up my new shop in Eastbourne and its been an amazing, happy, tearful, and tiring experience to say the least!!!!

Anyway, the current challenge over at my Challenge Blog is...... "Its all about Spring".  So why not hop over and join in the challenge.  Great candy from Crafters Companion to be had!  

This is my entry....... hope you like it xxxxxxx


And below are a couple of pics of the new shop....



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, so fantastic! Congrats on your great shop, and the curb appeal is great!
Love your cheerful card to!

Victoria said...

Congratulations on the new shop! The dress looks amazing and the card is really pretty!

Julia S-W said...

Good luck with the shop - if I'm ever down that way I'll be popping in! Love the dress in the window and the card is really sweet.
Juliaxx

Bhawana said...

Congratulations Dear for this. May you get more n more succes in all your endeavors. keep going. Did you forget to draw your candy???