Sunday, 29 April 2012

That Craft Place Challenge - One for the boys

Evening everyone!
I really must practice what I preach.  My fabulous DT have updated their blogs with their samples.... and me.... still have my previous DT challenge entry up.  Well slap my wrists.  
No excuse but my new Facebook Group has been taking up hours of my time and I have been slacking with my blogging......
Anyhow, here is my DT sample for the latest challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog.....
This card was made using the fabulous stamps from C.C. Design.  You can find the stamps on my website.
www.thatcraftplace.co.uk
I have coloured it with my Speccies and added the bench and grass by hand.
The dies are by Memory Box and can be found on the website too!!!
Hope you can hop over to the challenge blog, we would love to see what you come up with...... a great theme.... ONE FOR THE BOYS!
Dont forget, great blog candy to be won xxxxx
hugs
Lisa xxxx

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute boy on bench with wonderful coloring. I keep practicing my coloring & learn new things each time.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Dawn Ellis said...

Great card Lisa, he's a cutie! Did it take you long to colour him in? lol
See ya soon (save those pens for me!) xxx