Sunday, 20 May 2012


Welcome to my blog!  I am as usual late with my post..... this is supposed to be uploaded the same time as our DT Challenge over at thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com goes live! Yikes, a week late as usual.  Lucky I have a super duper DT to keep things rolling.

Well my excuse this week is that I have had a very bad case of Impetigo..... I have been a little run down lately... working to many hours !!!! I sometimes need to take time for me and lately I havent been doing this, so only me to blame really..... anyway we are off to Disneyland Paris tomorrow..... not sure it will be a rest lol but certainly keeps me from working lol!!!!

Anyway the theme over at the challenge blog is Monochromatic. And this is my entry.  I have used my wonderful distress markers on this gorgeous Sweet Pea image.  I hope you enjoy it.  Hop on over to the challenge blog to have a browse and enter the challenge.  Indigo Blu are sponsoring us, so great prizes to be won!

1 comment:

butterfly said...

This is just lovely - subtle, sophisticated and elegant. Love your blog look too!
Alison x