Sunday, 10 June 2012

Morning all......
Welcome to That Craft Place this miserable Sunday, IN JUNE!!! Where on earth has all the gorgeous weather gone!
Anyway, over at That Craft Place, I am now stocking Sweet Pea Stamps, but due to licencing arrangements, I am not allowed to advertise them on my Website! Shame, but as I wanted you to see these beauties, I decided to use one as my DT sample card.....
If you ever want to get your hands on one of their stamps, just give us a call and we can tell you which we have in stock.!
The blog address for the challenge is
Come and join our group for chat and great offers xxxxx
Also our blog is
Crafters Companion are sponsoring us so come and take part in the challenge which this time is a sketch prepared by Kelly from the DT 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments: