Sunday, 5 August 2012

Things with Wings....

Welcome to our next challenge! Things with Wings.....
I decided I really needed to use my wonderful CC Design, Sweet November stamps for this challenge... not that I need much of an excuse, these stamps are such good value and so beautiful....
I thought a bright feel would be a change for me... its a bit out of my comfort zone but I was quite pleased with the result.
All goodies were taken from my shop That Craft Place and the punches are EK Success.
I do hope you like this.
Come and join our challenge, over at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Find us on facebook..... and join our closed group for some wonderful goodies, bargains and chat!

I have added this card to the following challenges:




7 comments:

brenda said...

Good morning Lisa,

What a really pretty card, such a sweet image with her ladybug skirt and pretty little butterflies in the corner as well.

Many thanks for sharing your lovely work and joining our Take Flight theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning, but as I went to comment I noticed your word verification switched on, it does make it very hard to leave a comment as the letters on the new system are very difficult to read.

B x

Creative M said...

What an adorable Card!Lovely Image!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
Migdalia

pinky said...

Very cute creation. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Ruth said...

Very pretty card - love the lace. Thanks for joining our August challenge at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)

Francesca said...

What a very beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Sally H said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us for our take Flight theme at Stampalot this month and good luck!

kanda said...

Gorgous card.. so bright and cheerful and a lovely image xx