Wednesday, 8 August 2012

WOYWW

Its been soooo long since I have entered WOYWW!  I have been crazily busy in the shop.... but I have managed to find some colouring time and have lots of beauties sitting ready to go onto cards.... I get so frustrated, the shop is busy (which is good), but my desk  is getting messier and messier and the samples seem to be being pushed further and further away today... Isnt it always the way, the day you have your mojo back, you dont have the time!!!!

DONT FORGET, THAT CRAFT PLACE IS HAVING A DT CALL SO POP OVER AND SEE!!!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR 3 NEW MEMBERS SO CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR ENTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have entered this into WOYWW... this is a fabby place to snoop at other peoples goodies... and maybe dribble a little xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



8 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your workspace. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #99 x

Darla said...

Love the people~~ Especially the two older women! #106

trisha too said...

Cute images, and those paper pads look yummy!

:)trisha, #113 this week with a quilted inchie

Victoria said...

Seriously good colouring and lovely papers. Hope you get chance to make these up into cards soon! Happy WOYWW! Victoria no.53

sandysewin said...

Your stamps are adorable and your coloring is fantastic. Hope you find more time to play.

Happy Woyww!

Sandy #115

505whimsygirl said...

Lots of great coloring going on! What a nice stack of papers too. Yep, I'm jealous!

Yesterday was my blog anniversary - candy will be announced soon. As part of the candy I'm offering up something made by me -- so come visit and cast your vote (if you've already been - thank you. I'm trying to visit everyone this week so haven't checked in on my comments lately).

Happy WOYWW
Kay #96

Morti said...

I'm really late getting round to everyone this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog though.

Shoshi said...

You look busy busy busy, Lisa! Some expert colouring-in going on there, too.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #49