Sunday, 17 March 2013

That Craft Place Challenge - Wedding....

Good Morning All.
This weeks challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog is Weddings.
Click the link above to see some wonderful inspiration by my fabulous DT.  They are amazing.
This fornight I decided to try something a little different. An altered canvas. 
After I had painted the canvas with Eco Green paint, I spritzed the background with a mixture of vintage Cosmic Shimmer Mica sprays and then distressed the edges with distress ink once dry.
I painted and embossed the chipboard letters and used the same technique with the Tando Creative birdcage.
The swirly embellies and florals and collectables are all available at www.thatcraftplace.co.uk.
Pop over and have a look.
You can also come and join our Closed Group on Facebook where there are some amazing goodies for sale.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/271008489659989/

Hugs Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

I need to do a canvas now. This is fab.

*adds to to do list*

Susan xx

Staying Crafty said...

This is gorgeous! I just love the look of an altered canvas :)

Margaret said...

What a lovely project. I really like all of your textures and embellishments. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment and becoming a Follower. I'm now following you.