Sunday, 4 August 2013

That Craft Place Challenge - Monochrome

Good morning all and a very happy Sunday.  Its a gorgeous day here in Eastbourne, but I hear its not so good elsewhere... Unfortunately Im stuck in the shop today tidying up as we have a huge delivery duetomorrow and I am running out of space in my shop lol. 

Anyhow over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog we are starting our new challenge today!  Monochrome.
Why dont you hop on over to the Challenge Blog for some gorgeous inspiration and ideas.  Some gorgeous stash is up for grabs!!!

Here is my entry.  I have used only 4 Flex Markers on this make, and a a digi image from Saturated Canary.  You can also find the stamps in my shop at www.thatcraftplace.co.uk where we sell all manner of stamps, inks, alterables etc.  Also come and join our Facebook Group and take advantage of our wonderful bag system. Here is the link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/271008489659989/

Have a great weekend and dont forget to hop on over and join the challenge!!!!!

No comments: