Sunday, 15 September 2013

Good morning all!!!
Its that time again.  Challenge Sunday over at That Craft Place.  This fortnight the challenge is "Things with Wings".... Wow loads of ideas sprang to mind.
I decided to alter some items from my Bricks and Mortar shop, That Craft Place in Eastbourne.  We stock lots of alterable items so I chose.....
A book end, a polystyrene mannequin, a Kaisercraft Mannequin, greyboard wings, a mini photo frame and some other wonderful things from my shop.
I used decoupage papers, Graphics 45 papers, large pearl swirls, treasure wax and the wonderful glue from Beacons... 3 in 1...... the results are below... hope you like them xxx

Hugs.
Lisa xxxxx
I have entered this into 
The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge Things with wings
Creative Card Crew Chalenge Things with wings


Hop on over to our Facebook Page too....
You can pick up all the gorgeous goodies there!!!
xxxxxxx



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Stunning project Lisa - I just love this. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

Great project thanks for joining us at crafty bloggers network
Hugs Kelly DT
Xxx