That Craft Place is looking for new Design Team members! Friendly Design Team environment. Experience of blogging and uploading posts/tutorials is needed . We need your help and enthusiasm promoting our products through your personal blog and online galleries. We are looking for team members who are excited about all things crafty, Papercraft & Fimo & Altered Art Grunge and would love being a part of a wonderful and fun Group ...
Once you've read through the guidelines and requirements
If chosen, your term will run initially for 3 months We may extend your term, although this is not guaranteed.!!!
All submissions must be received by MIDDAY,
Please send an email containing the following information to:
4. Phone Number
5. Blog or website address:
6. Links to any online galleries you may have:
7. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate:
8. Three items, cards, or layouts using stamps as the main focus. Your submissions don't need to be brand new but do need to show your "style" of crafting, whether it be vintage, clean, floral etc....
9. For all other Crafter's please send 3 photo's of your project's showing your style
10.Please tell us if you are a current or past design team member for any other companies. (We do not expect you to work solely for us).
11. Please tell us a few words about what you like about stamping and what would be the most exciting part for you to become a design team member.
• You will need the ability to photograph or scan your art for submission to That Craft Place Challenge Blog.
• You will need to have a blog with regular updates and enjoy participating in online challenges in the stamping community.
• You'll also need to be ready to have some FUN and enjoy your Craft's!!!
• Must be able to use Facebook for DT group and our Facebook selling group
• Submit upto 4 items per month using the item's supplied.
Upload and post to That Craft Place challenge blog on time.
You need to have an active Facebook account for our Facebook group ...
In return you will be given bimonthly craft item's and 10% off store products
Now for our Halloween Challenge
I chose to alter a wooden collage frame using Decoart Paints and Inka Gold.
I used my darling Silhouette Cameo for the cut areas.
A simple project but I love it!
Dont forget to enter the challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog!
I have entered this into the following challenges: