Sunday, 10 November 2013

Good morning all and what a glorious Sunday it is.!!!!

As ever, I am late with my blogging, so I have decided to have a morning at the shop catching up on work, ....... and play (ssh), dont tell hubby!!!

AND importantly!!!!!!! Don't forget we have a DT Call over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog.  If you take a look below at my previous post, you will see all the details.  

Back to this fortnight's challenge at That Craft Place.  The theme is Sentiments.  

I couldnt decide which project to use so I chose to show you both.

The first was a creation totally from using my wonderful Silhouette Cameo.  The plain papers were Core'dinations and the patterened were from the Happy Days range by Papermania.


My second creation was my attempt at CAS (Clean and Simple)
I have recently designed my own brand of stamps called Ditzies Designs. 


I chose one of my red rubber sentiments to use. 
I created the pin from Jasper beads, which are one of my favourites.
The papers are from The House of Zandra, all of which can be found at the Shop, The hemp ribbon is again, available over at That Craft Place.
So hop on over to the Challenge blog, visit the website and join our wonderful Facebook Group where you will find lots of gorgeous goodies!

I have entered this into the following challenges:
CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge - Challenge 50. Colours.

Happy blogging x

Hugs
Lisa xxxxx




2 comments:

Lizy Bartaby said...

Lovely card Lisa!
Thanks for joining us at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week and good luck! :)
Lizy xx

Louise van Vuren said...

The pin is beautiful and I guess the sentiment is the stamp which you designed- very impressive.Great card! Thanks for joining in with our colour challenge this week at CC&S

Louise xx