Sunday, 2 March 2014

Ditzie Digi Design - Launch of our New Digis/Rubber coming soooon

Good morning and welcome to my happy place.
I am incredibly excited to share some awesome news with you.  I have launched my own range of digi stamps, along with some red rubber and polymer. 
You can find the digis over at my Etsy Store .
For this fortnights challenge Ditzie Digi Design are sponsoring That Craft Place Challenge Blog. I have coloured Dressy Lady using my Copic Markers and Polychromo pencils.
Hope you like her.

Don't forget that DDD are having a DT Call Out.
We are looking for a brand new team to showcase our wonderful images.
And even more news !!!
That Craft Place is also having a DT Call Out.
Wow, check out the blog.... and come and be part of one of our amazing teams.

Hugs
Lisa xxxx




No comments: