Sunday, 15 March 2015

Christine the Strawberry Girl

Octopode DT Call.... do I ... dont I!
I love these digi stamps soooooo much.  They are just a dream to colour.
I heard they were having a DT Call so I decided to get my pens out and see if I would be good enough to sit amongt the awesome crafters already on Lily's Team.
Here is my first play for a little while... she is called Christine the Strawberry Girl
Hope you like her... got to get her on a tag later <3.



And here are a few cards made a while ago which I keep forgetting to blog!
Hope you like them.
Hugs xxx





1 comment:

Libby said...

Oh my gosh...the last card is an image that looks like me at night...in bed, with my books, long hair let down and hovering over part of my face. If I could only be this character's twin...she's cute, elegant, and has a nuance of being a real stunner. I just fnd your blog today, after entering a card into the Petal Lu Challenge Blog. I like what I have seen so far, in your blog...so, I'm becoming a follower/friend. I look forward to seeing more of your posts and beautiful craftwork.