Monday, 13 April 2015

The Big Stamp And Scrapbooking Show at Ali Pali

Hi everyone.
I am shattered.
I have just spent the weekend with the Team at Creative Expressions, demoing my fabulous Betty Boots Stamps on the Creative Expressions stand.
It was so wonderful to see so many familiar faces and friends and Facebook members.
Here are a couple of the samples I did over the weekend using florals, dies and sentiments from the stamps. 
Hope you like them xxxx


MDF Ovals - That Craft Place
Texture Crackle - Decoart
Chalk Paint - Creative Expressions
Florals - From stash
Die - Creative Expressions
Sentiment - Betty Boots Stamp
I would like to enter my MDF oval into the following Challenges:


Shaped Card, Leaves & Rolled Roses cut with Cameo
Embossing Folder - Creative Expressions
Sentiment - Betty Boots Stamp

Id liked to enter the following challenges:


Links you need to know :)

3 comments:

Andree said...

It was lovely to see you at Ally Pally Lisa. These samples are gorgeous and I loved the blue door hanger I watched you make xx

Dawn said...

Oh wow these are simply gorgeous. Love the white one especially. Thanks for sharing it at TTPH this time. Hope to see you again next time.
hugs
Dawn TTPH DT xx

Carolyn Cochran said...

What a great idea for a beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing with us at Through the Purple Haze. The best of luck to you!
Carolyn, DT