Sunday, 3 May 2015

Fabulous News!

What a fabulous week I have had.

I am thrilled to share the news that I have been asked to be part of the Petal Lu Design Team.

You do not want to miss out on these amazing hand made flowers, created by the fabulous Lucinda.

I am waiting for my goodies to arrive so I can start playing, but for now decided I needed to create a "floral" card.

Hope you like it.
Recipe:
All Cutting Dies by Sue Wilson
Vintage 12x12 Cardstock by Creative Expressions
Greyboard Square by That Craft Place Ltd

Dont forget to keep checking back to see the fabulous creations with awesome Petal Lu florals.

3 comments:

Plony said...

Great Card!!!! I love the flowers and the colors....very very pretty.
xxx Plony

Sam Lewis said...

Very much deserved! Love this card too. Those frilly flowers are just yum!

Libby said...

The incredibly intricate flowers, foliage, and scrolls convey a delicate tone while simultaneously causing the viewer to view them as a collection of stronger materials: wire and/or wrought iron, perhaps. The spring colors add a bit of frenetic energy to this piece as well. I am in-love with the flowers, foliage and scrolls...absolutely love them!