Friday, 15 May 2015

Petal Lu challenge

Its challenge time here at 
Our theme this month is 
Anything Goes 

We are also sponsored by the wonderful 
Faery Ink 

The Prize's for this challenge is 
3 images 
£10 flowers from Petal Lu 


Here is a little inspiration for you...


Ingredients:

Florals: Petal Lu
Die: Crafts Too
Image: Faery Ink
Card, papers & copics: That Craft Place


Links you need to know 



I have entered this into the following challenges:

http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com.es/

6 comments:

erinstewart said...

Epic colouring and gorgeous card! Giggling that Erin posted it! lol ;)

That Craft Place Ltd said...

lol but not surprised...

Sam Lewis said...

I noticed Erin's name too! Right confuddled me! hahaha!!

Colouring to die for x

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Absolutely stunning. I wish I could colour like you. It's fantastic xx

Paula W said...

Oh em gee! What fantastic colouring, there is nothing I don't love about this.. Xx

HeatherM said...

Your card is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM