Friday, 24 July 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post

Good morning everyone.
Today, I wanted to share with you the new paper pads and MDF available from Creative Expressions.
John Lockwood has just brought out this new Christmas Pad called 12 Days of Christmas.


So, when I opened the pad I thought about trying to do something I don't often do.
 I cleared my desk and just lay a  card blank, the paper pad, some cosmic shimmer glue and my MDF Christmas Grab Bag out. 
I matched some backing card and some vintage twine from my stash and decided that I wanted to make a card using only these ingredients.
You can see below my final result.... 
I am really pleased with this.  I added some vintage twine and one of the candy canes from
the MDF grab bag from Creative Expressions.
All of these papers are in the paper pad, and there are lots of colourways....
I may repeat this in the red and the grey to show you how different they look.
I have prepped next week's project in red.
Please check back to see how I used more of John's Papers.
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs
Lisa xxxxxx



7 comments:

Katie Lamb said...

Beautiful card Lisa. I cant believe we are making Christmas stuff already

June said...

Lisa this card is gorgeous, I love the papers, must see if I can purchase them, just got to find the shop that sells them.

Kind regards June Smith xxx

Linda28 said...

Beautiful card. Love the paper and look forward to seeing more. Linda.

Sam Smithard said...

Fabulous Card Lisa Thanks For Sharing
Hugs From Sam x

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Gorgeous card xx

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Thank you for all your kind comments xxxx

Lea Brawn said...

Love these new stamps etc. fab design great card x