Friday, 31 July 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post

Morning all!

Hope you have all had a crafty week.  I certainly have.  I've been using the papers from John Lockwood's paper pad again... and as promised last week, I created a card from literally only the card pad and a couple of pieces of MDF from the Christmas Grab Bags.


And this week I have chosen the deep reds which I think work really well
with the MDF.
Again, just a little bit of fussy cutting and matting and layering and voila!
A completed card.
My base was white cardstock which I completely covered with one of the backing papers.
All the papers compliment each other so its really easy to create a great project with minimal product.
Hope you like it.


Hugs
Lisa xxx


4 comments:

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous card. X

Lea Brawn said...

Just to add to my comment...I've just had a scroll back through your blog...I love your cards etc. I love the different styles and I think I will find the hair colouring tutorials useful coz I'm a hopeless colourer. Many thanks..Lea x

Sam Smithard said...

Hi Lisa,
I've Just Found Your Blog Through Creative Expression So I've Now Joined Your Blog And Also Will Follow By Email,
I Love This Card You've Created, I Do Believe That The Paper Used Is From John Lockwood Collection Thanks For Sharing Do You Have A Pinterest Button.
Hugs From Sam x

Sam Smithard said...

Hi Me Again
I Found The Pinterest Button Many Thanks.
Hugs From Sam x