Friday, 7 August 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post

Good morning all.
Very festive in my house!!! Ive been using my papers from Creative Expressions with some of their awesome MDF and Stamps to create this fabulous card.
Hope you like it xxxx
Take a look at the fabulous MDF Candy Cane.
This has been painted with Cosmic Shimmer paints and then stamped with the
new coordinating candy cane stamp.
I stamped in clear and embossed in white detail.  
I then decorated using Sue Wilson's dies.
The papers were layered up to give them depth, and then I
used the fabulous Happy Christmas Stamp by Phill Martin.
Really happy with this project.
Hope you like it too.
All stock available from your favourite retailer!!!!
Have a fabby Friday!
Got a gorgeous project next week so dont forget to pop back.
Hugs.
Lisa xxxxx


1 comment:

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous card. Great design x