Friday, 14 August 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post

Good morning everyone!
It's that time of the week again.  Creative Expressions have some fabulous products and I have chosen to use lots of them today!
I have used:
Ribbon
Sue Wilson Dies
Creative Expressions MDF
Phill Martin Stamps
Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Paint
Here is what I will be creating:
I used one of the fabulous MDF stars and painted it with white Chalk Paint.
I would recommend 2 coats as the first coat sinks into the MDF and yellows around the edges due
to the burn marks of the laser.

I then stamped one of Phill Martin's awesome mounted stamps into the centre, using
black Archival Ink.

I die cut the holly using a Sue Wilson die and popped to one side.
I took some of the fantastic ribbon by C.E. and glued to the top point of the star.
I popped the holly over the top.

I used a Christmas paper pad from Creative Expressions 2014 12 x 12 pad and cut out a circle, and made it into a rolled flower.

I added some Christmas Bells and wire from my stash to finish it off.

Hope you like it.

Hugs
Lisa xxxxx


4 comments:

Linda28 said...

Beautiful Lisa, great idea and love the traditional Christmas colours. Linda

Regina said...

This project is just so very Cheerful and so Christmasy!

Stenny63 said...

I love this!

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous star. Love the design x