Friday, 21 August 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post!

Morning all!
Its that time again... Friday blog post time using the fabulous products from Creative Expressions.
I really wanted to show that MDF can be used with your cards! Even as a gift... let me show you how...
I used Phill Martin's fabulous background stamp and heat embossed it onto Kraft Card.
I also stamped one of his Happy Birthday sentiments using Vintage Photo ink.
I then used one of the fab MDF shapes from Creative Expressions which I covered with Chalk paint.
I then covered it with texture paste and assembled as shown.

You could stick this snowflake using velcro and give it as a gift... or adhere to your card just to make a pretty feature.
Hope you like it.
Lisa xxx






3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi Lisa, I absolutely love this card and will definitely be getting out my long neglected heat gun and having a go at this....thanks for the inspiration hun. Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Linda28 said...

Hi Lisa, A very striking card, love the colours and how you have added texture to the ornament . Linda.

Lea Brawn said...

A fabulous card. Love the wording stamp. X