Friday, 11 September 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post

Hello everyone. Hope you have all had a crafty week.
This week I am well into my preparations for Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace Crafting Show), on the 19th and 20th September.




Today I have showcased the Christmas MDF Ice Skate available through Creative Expressions
and I have decorated it with Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Paints and sprinkled with Glitter Jewels to add
some sparkle.
All of the dies I have used are the fabulous Sue Wilson Dies.
I have also added a touch of luxury using some tulle from my stash along with some wispy
strands of Sisal.

Here are some more photographs.




You can see all my Christmas creations at the show next weekend.
Hope to see you all there xxxxx
Hugs Lisa

11 comments:

camcraft said...

Oh my ... Truly exquisite. So very elegant. Such delicious detail.

bev256g said...

Beautiful x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa is wonderful I love all the details. I am looking forward to seeing all your makes at Ally Pally. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A beautiful project Lisa. I just love all the embellishments you've used.
See you on the 19th - hopefully xx

nancyd said...

This is exquisite I love it all the flowers and the sisal just make it shout to you. Wish I was closer to see you all at Ally Pally but to far but hope you all have a great time.
Nancyd xx

Lea Brawn said...

Wow this is beautiful. X

Angela Radford said...

Gorgeous Lisa and another brilliant MDF piece.
Have a good week and happy crafting, Angela x

Donna said...

Gorgeous creation....love it!
Hugs Donna xx

Anne said...

I hope you read this Lisa. Took me awhile to find you. Just to say a very big thank you for all your help at Ally Pally yesterday - you were a star. Do you remember me? I asked about the gingerbread men and how to stamp them, also about the shimmer paste and about the decoupage paper. I hope you remember, but if not - I just wanted to say thank you. Your artwork is inspirational and I hope to see you on the TV - you will be great.
Best wishes
Anne

Sandy said...

Fancy ice skate - anyone would love to decorate their home using you beautiful make.
Sandy xx

Katie Lamb said...

Gorgeous project