Friday, 23 October 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post

Morning all!

Just before I share my project with you, I just wanted to thank everyone so much who watched and supported me on Hochanda's One Day Special on Monday/Tuesday.  It was my very very very first time on TV and Monday night I was terrified! As Tuesday went along, I began to relax so hopefully my next show will be far more polished lol.

I am scheduled for a One Day Special on 20th November at 8pm and I cant wait.  I have some AMAZING techniques and new Creative Expressions products to share with you... make sure you tune in.... Sky 663 and Freeview 39.

Anyway, today I wanted to share with my screen test project I completed at Hochanda.

I hope you like it.


This was really easy to do, and is a technique I will be sharing on 20th November on Hochanda!
Sorry to tease you all! You will just have to tune in..........
All products used can be found on the Creative Expressions website.
Have a fabby Friday!
Hugs.
Lisa




7 comments:

Lea Brawn said...

You were amazing Lisa. I watched all the shows and you were a natural. Can't wait till next time. Love this creation x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Lisa, love the design and gorgeous background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linny said...

Fantastic, sorry I missed the show.

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is stunning. Your shows with John were amazing. I am looking forward to seeing you on telly again. Hugs Jackie

Donna said...

This is FAB, love the design!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Sam Smithard said...

HiLisa,
Fantastic Shows On Hochanda So I'm Looking Forward To The Next
I Love Your Tremendous Item You've Shared With Us.
Also Lisa Just To Mention You Must Have Corrected Your Follow By
E-mail As I've Managed At Last To Sort It So From Now Everytime You
Enter Anything On Your Fantastic Blog It Will Come Through To My E-mail
Address
Hugs From Sam xxx
Carry On Crafting ✂️✂️✂️

Katie Lamb said...

Stinning project and love the flowers