Friday, 13 November 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post

Good morning all.
It's that time again.... 
Look what I have made this week.  I am really pleased with it.  It's a touch shabby with the vintage edging, which is my style completely, but I have tried to make it show how you can still use dies and continue with the shabby yet gorgeous feel!

I am prepping for Hochanda on the 20th November so this is a brief post today unfortunately.

I have shown photos below which I hope you like.






Ingredients:
Dies by Sue Wilson
Kraft Cardstock
Paper Pad by Phill Martin
Pearls by Creative Expressions
Crushed Ribbon by Creative Expressions.

Hope you like it.
Happy Friday.
Lisa xxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Lea Brawn said...

A gorgeous creation Lisa. X

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is stunning. I hope your prep is going well. Hugs Jackie

nancyd said...

Hi Lisa, this a great little bag looking forward to see you again on Hochanda.
Nancyd xx

magpie said...

Hi Lisa, love this vintage style card. I don't know if it was intentional but what looks like the pointed parts of the tag, looks like the roof of the stable in the nativity die and you have put NOEL on the "top" of the roof. If it wasn't meant, it's still a lovely feature! "Thank you Lisa" xx Love Karen xx

Sam Smithard said...

Hi Lisa,
I Truly Love Your Fantastic Bag At Present I'm Making Bags And Boxes For My Gifts I Also Make My Own Envelopes For Christmas Cards!!!
I've Purchased Quite A Few Embellishments To Place Onto My Items, Which Add To Them Looking So Beautiful.
I Really Love Thinking I Made That!!!
I'm Thrilled Your Part Of The Creative Expression Team.
Hugs From Sam xxx
Carry On Crafting ✂️ ✂️ ✂️