Friday, 27 November 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post

Good morning everyone.
Its that time again.  Doesn't Friday come around fast! Wow, this time last week I was getting ready to drive to Hochanda for my One Day Special using the fabulous MDF and Craft Consortium Papers from Creative Expressions.

Today I have decided to get my paints and powders out.  Here is what I created:

I used one of the MDF Shaker Hearts from Creative Expressions which I painted with Alice Blue Chalk Paint.  I love this colour, its so delicate but pretty and icy at the same time.

I stamped onto this using Perfect Medium, before applying Cosmic Shimmer Frosty Blue detail
embossing powder.  The stamp is Alexandra's Tea Rose Corner.

I then too a white piece of cardstock and and stamped out the Creative Expressions Orange Blossom stamp a number of times, using Perfect Medium, and then used Phill Martin's Frosty Mink powders to create the fantastic lustre.  

Before die cutting these with the coordinating Orange Blossom Die, I inke the flowers with Sky Blue Colour Cloud ink.  How gorgeous is that colour!!

The flowers were glued together and adhered to the heart, along with the star flourish die.  Again this was inked using the Sky Blue Colour Cloud.

Next, I stamped the Tag  using the Christmas set of stamps, and added the With Love sentiment.  I embossed the tag, and stamped the words using the Sky Blue Colour Cloud.

Finally, I created a double bow with the fabuloush crushed ribbon which was glued on, and coordinated this with some pretty dazzlers.

I hope you like it!
Hugs and happy Black Friday.
Lisa xxxxx


9 comments:

Jade Morrison said...

Hello Lisa, Wow just stunning, love the colours and the ribbon and those flowers are beautiful.

Jade xx

Lea Brawn said...

Wow this is beautiful Lisa. Gorgeous project x

Jackie Trinder said...

Wow Lisa this is stunning. I love everything about it. Hugs Jackie

Avril Watson said...

WOW, Lisa this is utterly gorgeous, hugs xxx

nancyd said...

Hi Lisa, this is a fabulous creation love the colour, recorded all your shows on Hochanda they were great lots of tips managed to watch them all that night.
Nancyd xx

Ms Linda said...

Very pretty and soft in color. Great idea. Hope I will remember when an unusual card is needed

Donna said...

Fabulous creation... love the design and colours!
Hugs Donna xx

America said...

Absolutely lovely in color cuts and shape.

Nan said...

Your project is lovely! And thank you for the detailed instructions!