Friday, 4 December 2015

Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post

Morning peeps!
Well it's that time again. Welcome to my Friday Blog Post for Creative Expressions.
Today I am sharing with you a little wall hanging that I created, using the MDF large crackers available from Creative Expressions retailers.
I covered it with some paper which I think was last year's Christmas Couture Creations 12x12 pad.
I made some pretty rolled roses too, as the paper is double sided and I didnt want to waste any of the beautiful pattern.
From the same paper I die cut the trees from Sue Wilson's Christmas range before inking them with Peacock Feathers disterss ink.
I used one of the fabulous circle stamp sentiments with matching MDF tokens and stamped on it.
I used some twine and flowers from my stash to finish.
This was sooooooo simple to do but hopefully you can see how effective it is once all the compnents are glued on, using the fabulous Cosmic Shimmer glue of course!
Hope you like it.
Love n Hugs.
Lisa xxxx

5 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is stunning I love the design. Hugs Jackie

Donna said...

Fabulous creation...love the colour and desighn!
Hugs Donna xx

Sam Smithard said...

Hi Lisa,
I Love Your Tremendous Project And How You've Used Sue Wilson Dies, The Trees!!!
I Love The Flowers, Fantastic Colour Palette
Keep Up The Terrific Work.
Hugs From Sam x
Carry On Creating ✂️✂️✂️

Sandy said...

I love this especially the colors!
sandy xx

nancyd said...

A great project and love the colours.
Nancyd xx