Friday, 25 December 2015

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone!!
I hope you have a happy and healthy time, and you all found yourselves on the "Ive been good list" !! lol.
Well here is my project to share with you today.
We were offered the opportunity to use any items in our stash that were Creative Expressions products so I decided the Vintage Rose 12 x 12 paper pad was calling my name.
Other than a touch of Chic Magenta Colour Cloud to finish the edges, and a Spellbinders Rolled Rose die, the entire project is purely the paper pad.
I found a template in my stash, Dew around it and voila!
A handbag.... with space for storage. 
I feel many more of these little beauties will be made in 2016.


Once again, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Hugs
Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Nan said...


I love your purse idea, but is there somewhere we can get the template?

Nan said...


If I may add . . . along with the template perhaps more detailed instructions about how you assembled the front and back together?
Thank you!

nancyd said...

Hi Lisa, a great gift bag certainly more will be made.
Hope you had a very good Christmas looking forward to more in 2016'
Nancyd xx

Donna said...

This is super, love it!!
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the very best for 2016!!
Hugs Donna xx

America said...

Hi Teamie Lisa. What a lovely and fabulous giftbag! Love those gorgeous flowers! Really looking forward to working alongside you at Creative Expressions in 2016! :)

Sam Smithard said...

Beautiful Lisa, I Thought You'd Be On Hochanda With The MDF When Are You On Next
Hugs From Sam xxx
Carry On Creating ✂️✂️✂️

That Craft Place Ltd said...

I am back on 6th Jan 8pm for a one day special Sam.
Then the 7th 9am 12, 4 and 7 xxxxx

magpie said...

Hi Lisa, love the gorgeous handbag along with the added flowers xx Thank you xx Here's to a wonderful 2016 full of amazing creations from an amazing team! xx Love Karen xx