Thursday, 21 January 2016

Creative Expressions Thursday Blog Post

Good morning everyone.  
I hope it's not too cold where you are; I am ffffrrreeeeeeeeeeeeezing! -4 when I woke up this morning. Roll on Summer.
So, I thought I would do something cheery today using some pretty colours and flowers.  So VERY unlike me lol.

RECIPE
Foundations Bright White Card
Archival Ink
John's Camelia Elements Ring Stamp.
(ALL AVAILABLE THROUGH CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS)

Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils
(MY MUCH LOVED PENCILS FROM MY STASH)

Let me know what you think. :)
How simple, yet effective is this.
I stamped the border and single Camelia, then turned the card and repeated the design.
The Bright White card is absolutely gorgeous and stamps brilliantly.
I used my Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils to colour this in, as the waxy finish to them brings the flowers out beautifully.

This is what I call a CAS (Clean and Simple) Card.  
I am rather happy with how it turned out.
Hope you like it.
Hugs
Lisa xxx

9 comments:

Tressa said...

A clean and simple card indeed. I like it. I love my pencils too although I mainly use them for my parchment craft. Perhaps I should buy a few more stamps and broaden their use.

Teresa

Sam Smithard said...

Hi Lisa,
A Truly Outstanding Beautiful Card I Love The Clean Lines, It's Fresh And Clean Looking
I Love The Pencils You've Chosen As I Have Them And They Are Just Perfect.
If I Don't Use Pencils I Use My Copic Pens Mainly But The Craft Supplier That I Got Them From As Stopped Supplying
Them Which Is A Little Annoying As I Spent So Much Money On Them, I'll Have To Find Another Supplier!!!!
Lisa Thank You So Much For Sharing And Also Thank You For All The Great Tips And Techniques Whilst On Hochanda
Thank You For The Information Re: Your Friends Web Site Whom Made The Tremendous Journal.
Take Care I Hope That Tickly Cough Goes Soon
Huge Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️

Deb Jones said...

I'm green with envy!! I just I could colour like this. It's beautiful.

Kathy said...

Wow! This is such a pretty and stylish card

Ameera Craft said...

Very pretty Lisa! Gorgeous colouring x

J Elliott said...

Stunning card Lisa x

Lea Brawn said...

What a lovely card Lisa x

Donna said...

Such a stunning CAS card, Lisa, I love it!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is a stunning CAS card. I do struggle with this style as I said to someone there is nowhere to hide. Take care. Hugs Jackie