Thursday, 28 January 2016

Creative Expressions Thursday Blog Post

Good morning everyone.  
I am really busy prepping some gorgeous new MDF and Stamps so thought 
 I would do something Clean and Simple again.
This is so VERY unlike me; twice in a row!

RECIPE
Foundations Bright White Card
Archival Ink
John's Camelia Elements Ring Stamp
Pierced Tag Sentiments Stamp
(ALL AVAILABLE THROUGH CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS)

Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils
(MY MUCH LOVED PENCILS FROM MY STASH)

Hope you like it.
:)
I folded a piece of Bright White Foundations Card in half,
and then cut that in half with my craft knife to create a top opening a6 card blank.
I stamped the Camelia Ring Stamp off to one side, and again at the bottom corner.
I chose some autumnal tones and coloured in with my Polychromos.

I then took a stamp from the pierced tag sentiment set and stamped in the top corner to give some balance.
And voila! Finished.
I really enjoyed making something a little different for me.
Hugs
Lisa xxxx

4 comments:

Julie Elliott said...

Beautiful card today x

Tressa said...

Lovely card. Agree about the pencils, they are my favourite for my parchment craft.

Teresa

Lea Brawn said...

Fab card x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Hugs Jackie