Thursday, 14 January 2016

Thusday Blog Post for Creative Expressions

Fabulous Betty has finally made it to your TV Screens woo hoo.
This is my clean and simple card I made for Hochanda last week, but thought I would show it in more detail.
She has been coloured with Colour Cloud Inks and the recipe can be found at the bottom of my post :)

The Paper Pad is Phill Martin's Damask and I adore it.

I have used the awesome Fight Betty who can be used for sooooooo many things.  She is super pretty too!

So here are my samples.  Hope you like her as much as I do.

Lisa xxx

PS don't forget the Hocanda Takeover weekend with myself Julia Watts, Phill Martin and John Lockwood.  Launches Friday 8pm! 


RECIPE FOR COLOUR CLOUD:
Barely Nude
Sunset Cedar
Chic Magenta

Clear Day
Smudged Charcoal
Decadent Oak


6 comments:

Sam Smithard said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm Truly Looking Foward To This Weekend Hochanda Shows
I Wish You Could Show How The Small Leather Look Journal Was Made, If I Remember Correctly Someone Else Made It
I Just Really Loved It And I Would Love To Have A Go, Does The Friend Of Yours Have A Blog.........
I Love The Very Beautiful Card Today I Love To Stamp And Colour I Find It Extremely Therapeutic.
Take Care Lisa
Huge Hugs
From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️

America said...

Hi Teamie! This is totally adorable! Love the colors and coloring.

Lea Brawn said...

Great design. Fab card x

Jade Morrison said...

Hello Lisa, A fabulous card and loving the image which you have coloured beautifully. Love the papers.

Jade

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is gorgeous I love the image and she is coloured beautifully. I am looking forward to the shows at the weekend. Hugs Jackie

Tressa said...

Late in commenting!! This is a very different get well card and I think is one that would make any one smile.

Teresa