Thursday, 4 February 2016

Creative Expressions Thursday Blog Post

Good morning crafty peeps!
I have been a busy bee as always, getting ready for the new launches which are very very exciting, 
I have been working with lots of MDF and stamps (and that's all I am giving away), so today I thought I would use predominantly papers in today's project.
I have used the new paper pad from Craft Consortium and it is utterly utterly gorgeous, so I was very sparing with it lol.

RECIPE
Dark Navy Foundations Card
Craft Consortium 12 x 12 pad
John Lockwood Stamps
Tag Dies by Sue Wilson
Always and Forever Wedding Collection Rose embellishments and ribbon


Firstly I folded a piece of a4 dark navy card in half. 
I then cut the folded card in half to make an a6 top opening card.
I trimmed off the corners to give a tag design to the card.

I created a matt layer using the Craft Consortium paper pad and created a front pocket too.
I stamped John's tag onto the Craft Consortium Cardstock, and used one of John's Sentiments.
I attached this to a die cut tag which makes a great border.

I finished it off with the rose ribbon and resin embellishment.

Hope you like it.


Hugs
Lisa xxxx




5 comments:

Tressa said...

This is gorgeous Lisa.

Teresa

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is gorgeous the black really makes the papers pop. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fab creation, love the tags!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous x

Ameera Craft said...

Fabulous!! I need some sentiment stamps :/ and that paper is stunning! x