Thursday, 25 February 2016

Creative Expressions Thursday Blog Post

Morning morning morning!!!
Well I have finally worked out what was wrong with my blog posts, maybe if I had selected 2016 rather than 2017 it may have been more sensible lol!  Well thats me all over eh?
So today, I thought I would give you a brief insight as to how I created my Driftwood Art which appeared at the Stitches Trade Show this year.... soon available from your favourite retailer ;) ;)

So here is the shopping list:
MDF Driftwood Pieces
MDF Nautical Accessories Pack
Mini Heart Stencil
Ocean Blue Colour Cloud
White Gesso
Black Gesso
Frosty Mink Gilding Wax
Warm White Crackle Paint
Frosty Sky PVA Glue
Smoothies
Alcohol Markers
Cosmic Shimmer 2 part crackle medium
Nautical A5 Stamp Set 

Now this is where I am very naughty!!!!
Make sure you have all these goodies in your possession for 10th/11th March!
I will be demoing this beauty on Hochanda TV.
Channel 663 sky, 39 Freeview and 841 Freesat.



5 comments:

whyducks said...

Gorgeous

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

Absolutely fab x

Rose in Chester said...

it's a stunner in its simplicity. Just beautiful.

Alison Sault said...

Looking forward to the shows xx