Thursday, 18 February 2016

Thursday Creative Expressions Blog Post

Well this is very strange...
My blog is playing games with me and my post are not going live for some reason, now that will teach me for not checking regularly.....
So, just to catch up, here is today's post and also last weeks project you missed out on...
Naughty Blogger :)

So last week I used some Creative Expressions Tag Stamps with the wonderful paper pad from Tanya Whelan called Wild Rose.

Hope you like it... 



Now here is todays post...!!! lol 
I used some Kraft Card and made some extra large bunting.....
I then created some "inner bunting" to create and matt and layered effect.

The papers I have used on this are again from Tanya Whelan and this range is called
English Garden

I embellished the card with some fabulous Creative Expressions lace, and pearl strips.
I created some rolled roses, by drawing a circle, cutting it out and then cutting a spiral (a bit like peeling an apple), all the way the the centre.
I rolled the flower, and used Cosmic Acrylic Glue to keep the shape.
I also found some pearls to pop in the centre....
I rather liked the outcome!


Happy Crafting Everyone.

I will be back next week with a REALLY exciting project I created using my new stamp range and some fabulous Creative Expressions new products...

You can see me using lots of new goodies on my next One Day Special on Hochanda.
10th March, 8pm
11th March 9am 12 noon, 4pm and 7pm
Channel 663 Sky
Channel 39 Freeview
Channel 841 Freesat

Hugs
Lisa xxx

6 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa both your makes are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Tressa said...

I agree with Jackie, both are lovely.

Teresa

Sheila said...

Hi Lisa
Just thought I'd comment as I love the large bunting card with roses and pearls.
Quite effective and different.
Sheila

Sonia Stephenson said...

Lovely cards, and a fabulous looking blog xx

lee woo said...

To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity. See the link below for more info.

#challenge
www.ufgop.org


Nathalie Uy said...

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. Keep sharing ideas. Have a good day :)
imarksweb.net
imarksweb.net