Thursday, 10 March 2016

Creative Expressions Thursday Blog Post

Wow it's that time again.
Tonight I am back on Hochanda with some brand spanking new products. It's really one not to be missed. I am really excited with the whole new range.
I wanted to share with you today, my Mdf pram which has been decorated with the wonderful Craft Consortium paper pad.  This beauty will be making an appearance on my show on the 30th of this month, and it's another show not to miss.
I painted the structure in pink chalk paint before applying the paper so it all coordinated well.
I added some pears and lace to give it a pretty feel. I was really pleased with effect.




I think this would make a great storage item in the nursery, a fabulous baby shower gift or a congratulatory gift for new parents. Fill it with cotton balls, creams, dummies or whatever you fancy, the ideas are endless.
Hope you like it.
Hugs.
Lisa xx



10 comments:

Tressa said...

A little (perhaps not so little in terms of size!) work of art. It is amazing how the decoration can change the prom from its basic MDF set up. I love what you have done with this.

Teresa

Katie Lamb said...

Amazing work xx

June Smith said...

Absolutely amazing and so beautiful, will have to try this. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Sam Smithard said...

Hi Lisa,
Looks Fantastic I Will Most Definitely Be Watching Your Shows, You Are Extremely Talented
Hugs
From Sam xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is stunning I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

nancyd said...

Hi Lisa, this is a great project have recorded last nights shows so looking forward to watch them today hopefully.
Nancyd xx

Agnieszka Łk said...

I love IT!!! so cute

Donna Fraser-Brown said...

Thanks for the advice for sealing my mdf tweaked work, your advice was very welcome once complete i will try to send you a pic of the work x Thanks again Donna x

Rose in Chester said...

Hi Lisa, beautiful pram, just lovely.
Thanks for sharing, Rose

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super pram creation, love it!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts