Thursday, 24 March 2016

Creative Expressions Thursday Blog Post

Good morning everyone.
Hope you are all set for the Easter weekend.  I have my "Mummy head" on, but have managed to fit in some sneaky crafting!
Here is my project for Creative Expressions today.
I have used the most awesome set of stamps, from Just Rite, Pinwheel Daisies.  I absolutely fell in love with these and grovelled and fluttered my eyelashes to get these.  I just adore them and will use them a lot.

I decided to use them "off the page", for my card.
I folded a sheet of A4 card stock in half (Brilliant White Foundations Card), and I stamped using a Die based ink pad, in this case Memento, as I was going to be playing with Alcohol Markers.
I repeated the pattern along the bottom, and the infilled areas with one of the tiny stamps in the set.

I coloured the flowers with alcohol markers.  I popped a sentiment from John Lockwood Camellia Ring Elements Set of stamps.

I was really pleased with the clean and simple look of this card.

Hope you like it xxxx

Happy Easter everyone.

Lisa xxxx

5 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card. I can see why you were so keen to get these stamps they are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

Oh wow just love these. A gorgeous card x

Rose in Chester said...

Beautiful card, simple but stunning.
Have a good weekend,
Rose

J Elliott said...

Simple and elegant x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

What a super CAS card, love those stamps!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts