Friday, 15 April 2016

Creative Expressions Thursday Blog Post

Morning morning morning!!
OMG I am the most terrible blogger on the planet.  Forgive me everyone!  I do earn my Ditzie name that is for sure... I had my post all ready, and then I forgot to press schedule (((blushes))).  It's the fall out from Ally Pally. Well that is my excuse anyway!

This is the gorgeous card I had wanted to share with you yesterday.  It's from my range of new stamps which will be appearing on Hochanda on 20th and 21st April.  I am really excited about this show as there is absolutely tons of gorgeousness coming.


And I think you know what I am going to say about this card.... yes you need to tune in!! Channel 663 Sky, 817 Freesat, and on Hochanda.com.   Unfortunately Freeview is off until the 16th for Hochanda, but not long to go, it will be back on your screens soon.

A little sneaky peak is below. Hope you like it.  It is one of my favourite releases so far.

Happy Crafting xxxxxx




4 comments:

Tressa said...

We had fun with this set last weekend at the Ally Pally and can confirm how lovely the stamps are to use. Although for anyone I can see how scenes can be made up for a those incredible difficult to make male cards as you have shown with your sample.

Teresa

Rose in Chester said...

Hi Lisa,
I love that card - it's cheeky.
Rose

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is a stunning card your stamps are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shaz said...

Hi Lisa, watch your demos on Hochanda. Could not resist the one day special so I bought it. It arrived today. Now I have to find time to play. Thank you.