Thursday, 28 April 2016

Creative Expressions Thursday Blog Post

And a sunny good morning to you all.
Here is a little sneak peak of what I will be bringing to you next week on Hochanda.
I have an incretdibly busy time right now, as I have 3 dates with Hochanda just in May!
Tune in on 4th/5th May 16/17th May and 26/27th May.  These shows will be showcasing new products so I thought I share with you one of my samples and this will be a giveaway on the 4th May!
I have used an MDF Heart, the Wild Rose paper pad from Craft Consortium and part of the new
Wedding Grab bag coming to you on Wednesday!

We will be creating this ... so make sure you press record!
Hugs.
Lisa xxxxxxx



5 comments:

Tressa said...

Saw this in Facebook and look forward to seeing you demonstrate its manufacture. Have a good day.

Teresa

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lisa this is stunning I love the papers and the flowers. I am looking forward to seeing you on Hochanda. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandie Gough said...

Gorgeous hunnie pie! I have a heart of yours so I must dig it out now xxx
hugs xx

Sandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love your flowers!!
sandy xx

Lea Brawn said...

Lovely creation x